Aug 24, 2012

Let's talk fall.

Fall 2012


Kind of a crazy talk when we are barely breathing in this heat right now, don't you think?
But here are some things I'm loving and looking forward to this fall.
Like military for example...nice to see that you're sticking with us. You are always such a badass. 
As well as you, beloved leather in every form. Hello leather tops and skirts.
I will treat you muy bien.
 And burgundy, the dramatic one. Even the word itself
reminds me of aristocracy swaggers.
I kind of fell for peplum tops when I tried one on (can't wait to show you). 
They make an amazing sillouette.
Another thing I've been loving for a long tome now are parkas.
Combined with camouflage pattern and some heels...
heaven. Grungy one.
At last, pastel and white cable knits are inevitable for tucking in when times get wintery. 
Paired with leather...heaven part two in my book. Fluffy one.
What are your favorites?


15 comments:

Secret Garden said...

Sve bi nosila:D

Lejla said...

What you said ;)
:*

Georgie Lowen said...

I love all these items and I wouldn't mind having all of these in my winter wardrobe! I love mixing leather with chunky knits... it just works!

Georgie
xoxo

styleprincessdiaries.blogspot.com

FashionFreak/Mihaela said...

burgundy. leather skirts. white. pastel <3

outfit/feel so close♥blog
bookface page

Darija said...

jedva cekam da malo zahladi :)

ruta said...

Otkud je peplum top? Jako je elegantan :)

Vedrana Moslavac said...

Obožavam ove trendove za jesen/zimu! Sad mi je baš žao što nisam kupila jaknu s kožnim rukavima u Stradivariusu, a još su sam tri ostale :(


New post on SEARCH IN FASHION - DIY: Studded denim vest

Gypsy Gardens said...

Ovaj peplum je iz H&M-a :)

bonjour.....JR said...

jedva cekam yahladjenje...odlican izbor!:)

Shannon said...

I love all of these - especially the chunky sweaters. They're my favorite of the season. Yes, let's talk fall - I'm really looking forward to it!

- Shannon
www.shannonsometimes.com

A.. said...

wow!

Mila said...

odavno već razmišljam o jeseni! i zimi!
dosta bi bilo ljeta :)
ove 4 prve jakete su genijalne!

Vanja Milicevic said...

apsolutno se slazem sa tvojim izborom, vec su pale jedne olive farmerke :)

duckalicious said...

let's not mention fall and pretend it's not upon us :/

Maja said...

awesome post :) I want everything from this list...Fall, come to mama haha :) xx