Oct 7, 2013

Wanted / Black fur

Black fur


enchantedgardens

Remember my last wanted post with the red biker jacket? Well, I got it! It is simple and cool, ok priced for that kind of piece and from Stradivarius. So it's time to move on with the wishlist. My fall wishlist is quite empty, to be honest, but there are few staple pieces that are on my mind for a long time now. Black fur jacket is one of them. Last year I didn't find a pretty one, but this year I have my eyes wide open. I can't wait to wear this kind of simple but chic outfit.

5 comments:

Mihaela said...

aa super mi je ovo :D i jedva cekam da vidim tu crvenu koznu jaknu! hhh

mfashionfreak♥blog

Milex said...

I envy you creativity

Venoma said...

Ja sam pre za crni krzneni prsluk, tu kupovinu planiram vec godinama..

XoXo
Venoma
Venoma's fashion diary
P.S. ako zelis mozes ucestvovati: Vintagebuying.com 15$ coupon GIVEAWAY ! :)

John Setrodipo said...

Love it! following you
Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me back as well:))

http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

x John

John Setrodipo said...

Love it! following you
Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me back as well:))

http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

x John