Nov 10, 2013

Furrr furrr.


Recently I kind of got stuck on the Choies web shop. I'm sure you already know all about it. They have a really good shop going on and I made quite a wishlist there. 
After loads and loads of clicking and drooling, finally I decided to get the fur coat. I've been wanting one for few winters now, but I never crossed my paths with the perfect one. 
Few days ago my chosen one finally came, the size was just right and it is just like on the photos. Of course I couldn't wait to wear it, so here are the photos from one totally fur inappropriate day.
If you are looking for a fur coat, Choies has an amazing collection right now. Check it here.

(faux fur coat Choies, boots ShoeBeDo, bag Stradivarius, pants Mango, cap H&M)

9 comments:

Jovana Bovan said...

Super! :)

Emina Saletovic said...

ja sam isti kupila u H&M-u prije par dana ! super ti stoji.

M.Abramović said...

super je, ja sam isto isti gledala u HM-u i bas me vuce da ga uzmem..


http://diary-of-shopaholic.blogspot.com/

Plevna said...

stvarno super izgledaš! :*

Martina Visnjic art said...

Super kombinacija.

Andrea Clare said...

you look so funky cool in these, love it

www.andrea-clare.blogspot.com

Mihaela said...

bas lijepo!

mfashionfreak♥blog

Aleksandra Skorupan said...

sjajno ti stoji ovo! ♥

Venoma said...

Krzno je <3

XoXo
Venoma
Check out my latest posts on Venoma's fashion diary :)
Win 2 x 30$ Dressale coupon